CSCMP members have access to a host of networking and development opportunities, as well as resources to cutting-edge research, including:
- Annual Conference – 3.5 days of unparalleled networking and educational opportunities with more than 3,000 supply chain professionals at CSCMP EDGE.
- Local Roundtables – members receive the best value for networking and educational opportunities with their local peers.
- Member Directory – Use this searchable database to network and connect with other members…and be visible to the entire profession.
- Academic Case Studies – these real-world case studies provide quality operational, tactical, and strategic decisions and solutions to global supply chain management challenges. Four new case studies added in 2010
- Online Education – learning available from the convenience of your desk, 24/7, these courses are provided to members at discounted pricing.
- Practitioner Case Studies – A perfect tool to use for research or training your staff. These best-practice case studies, based in Supply Chain Innovation Award finalists research, provide innovative solutions to some of supply chain’s toughest challenges.
- Explores…– Published by CSCMP’s Research Strategies Committee, content is used by practitioners to understand and best employ new strategies and practices. Each issue is written by a leading expert and examines a current supply chain topic in-depth.
- Global Perspectives – Many companies use data from this publication when entering new markets and formulating global supply chain strategies. Supply chain management leaders use these publications to gain an understanding of a country or region prior to conducting business in it.
- Journal of Business Logistics –Rated as the profession’s most useful publication by academics, the JBL is filled with the latest supply chain management solutions from the profession’s foremost thought leaders.
Practitioner Case Studies – A perfect tool to use for research or training your staff. These best-practice case studies provide innovative solutions to some of supply chain’s toughest challenges.
- “State of Logistics Report®” – This report is widely recognized by supply chain and logistics professionals and organizations as the premier benchmark for US logistics activity.
- Supply Chain Quarterly – This award-winning magazine is a leading source for 15,000 professionals seeking industry information and insight. Content addresses topics ranging from network planning, measuring true supplier costs, benchmarking, warehousing to offshore sourcing management.
- Women in Logistics– The annual survey of Career Patterns for Women in Logistics, prepared for CSCMP by researchers at The Ohio State University.
Types of Membership Categories
Anyone who is active in any aspect of the supply chain management profession and interested in supporting CSCMP’s mission to connect, develop, and educate the world’s logistics and supply chain management professionals throughout their careers is encouraged to become a member of our organization. Simply choose from the categories below to find the right membership for you. Memberships are for 12 months from the month of membership signup.
Select Your Membership Type
Professional Membership – $325
Belong to this exclusive community of supply chain and logistics professionals around the globe.
Young Professional Membership – $175
Receive all of the benefits of a Professional membership at a discounted rate. Must be age 32 and under to qualify.
Student Membership – $40
Receive all of the benefits of a Professional membership at a discounted rate. Must be a full-time student whose principle career is an academic pursuit. Please note: A faculty advisor must verify student status subsequent to joining.
International Digital Membership – $125
Only available to residents of countries outside of the US. All benefits are web-based and can be accessed online whenever you need them.
In-Transition Membership – $175
If you have been a current CSCMP member for more than three years, but are no longer employed and can demonstrate financial hardship derived from job loss, CSCMP will consider your request to reduce your dues payment for a period of one year. For more information, contact Member Services at +1 630.574.0985 or [email protected].
Corporate Membership – Contact [email protected] for your free custom quote
Engage your team or your entire company with all of the benefits CSCMP has to offer with customized packages and personal assistance.